I have a frame that has an 8x10 everyday picture of Chase that Joel or I took in it. I decided that we will update it every year. This might be this year's picture! Monday, November 22, 2010
Catching up - Locket Meadow, May 2010
For memorial day weekend we went to Flagstaff. That Friday we had planned to hike Locket Meadow. When we got there the road was still closed for the season. So we parked the car and hiked our butts up to the meadow's camping area. We had the entire area to ourselves until some forest service workers got there. They came to clean up the camp ground and open it for the season. It was a lot of fun and gave us some great photos of Chase! We ended up hiking down right when the road opened. Both of us decided we should camp there next year. Sadly a few weeks later the area was involved in a big wildfire. I don't think this area was burnt, although I'm not positive. Maybe we will make it our first camping trip as a family of four!
I have a frame that has an 8x10 everyday picture of Chase that Joel or I took in it. I decided that we will update it every year. This might be this year's picture!
I have a frame that has an 8x10 everyday picture of Chase that Joel or I took in it. I decided that we will update it every year. This might be this year's picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment